Sunday Saves: Feeling Cheeky
Week of September 15th
This week we wrapped up a fun client photoshoot for a kitchen we finished a few months ago. That’s all I’m going to say for now because the photos will do the rest of the talking. Look out for a reveal soon! The rest of the week felt like it flew by because we know vacation is on the horizon and of course we are trying to do a million things before we head out of town. If you followed along last week and saw that we were headed back to Centro this week- we made it! A team lunch over tacos is always a good idea.
1. We’re off to London, @aladyinlondon is all over our feed, and we’ve bookmarked several of her self guided walking tours, places to eat, get lost, recover and do it again. Stay connected as Jesse and I will have several uninterrupted hours together, and we plan to host our first ever q&a in our #instastories. Get ready to ask your most antiquated renovation questions.
2. Our kids are now old enough to bike to and from school each day. Not without a bit of moaning and groaning, but this has been the biggest time saver for us. We no longer have to rush to the parent pick up line mid afternoon and cut into our work day. Bike safety, especially with the die hard bike community we have in the twin cities, is a daily topic at the dinner table. Including the wipe out our oldest had and flipped over her handle bars. Deep breath, and we know this is the beginning of setting our kids free, into the world. Soon it’ll be driving, next college. #gettingprepared
3. We are looking forward to wrapping up our #gambrelcreek addition in South Minneapolis. We started this two story addition with a full basement earlier this summer. We’ve moved inside to complete all the interior finishes. Follow us in our stories for ongoing behind the scenes updates.
4. In case you missed it, the full reveal of our #goodrichtudor is available on IGTV. Take a look at how this 1920’s Tudor transitioned into a modern home for decades to come.
5. Our friends over at @thebwcorg have fall workshops in session, a few favorites are popping up next week:
How to Hire – let’s face it, our employees define our culture, so shouldn’t we all attend this one?
Work Less, Earn More Though Value-Based Pricing – BIG topic of conversation these days and pricing is such a buzz word right now. What if we all charged based on our worth, there is a good chance we could work less and earn more.
6. We visited our favorite greenhouse this week, Tonkadale in Minnetonka. We did a haul for 22 centerpieces, snuck a few images and grabbed their fall workshop calendar. Including the talented Darryl Cheng of the @houseplantjournal this weekend. If you haven’t made the trip in yet, and you’re local, now is the time. The weekdays are buzzing with staff eager to help and answer all of your garden and planting related questions.
7. What we’re wearing around here, summer clothes because its been in the upper 80’s this week. But we’re looking forward to a few fall favorites:
The Anthro Jasmine Plaid Wool Coat – give me anything mens wear inspired and I am in love.
The STASHER snack bag can be found in my purse or backpack any day of the week. These are reusable, dishwasher safe and sealable bags. On the organics committee at our kids school, and actively composting again at home, these bags are essential.