- European style furniture vanity with 2.5” shaker doors and drawer fronts.
- Wood species: Biscotti and Pecan, Rift White Oak. Fig, Alder.
- All sizes are built for undermount sinks
- All sizes are in maple dovetail 5 piece drawer front
- All sizes have soft close drawers
- 42” offers three operational drawers
- 54” offers six operational drawers
- 72” offers three operational drawers
- All sizes have soft close doors
- Door style is a 2.5” shaker five piece panel doors
- All sizes have 1.5” rail
- All sizes have a 8” open toe space
- Installation is not provided by Jkath team, see all installation recommendations in our specifications document here.
- We recommend professional installation by your builder or general contractor.
- A two person team is recommended.
- All plumbing rough in complete, per your local code.
- Water supply available.
- Verify floor is level. If the floor is out level, it may require shimming.
- Cut holes in the back panel to accommodate plumbing lines. Verify the plumbing is centered under the sink location.
- Attach the vanity securely to wall framing for proper support.
- Verify all points are free of plumbing and electrical lines.
- Verify the location of the vanity allows for the operation of doors and drawers without obstruction.
- Cabinet hardware installation is recommended by a professional.
- All drawers interfering with possible plumbing are sized on a 9” drawer track, there may need to be additional cut outs.