- Full overlay slab drawer fronts with 1.5” open shelf
- Wood species: Biscotti and Pecan, Rift White Oak. Fig, Alder.
- All sizes are built for undermount sinks
- All sizes are maple dovetail with a slab style front
- All sizes have soft close drawers
- 48-60” offer five operational drawers
- 72” offers four operational drawers
- All sizes offer an open shelf on the bottom
- All sizes have petite furniture legs at 2.5”
- All sizes have traditional 4” open toe space
- Installation is not provided by Jkath team, see all installation recommendations in our specifications document here.
- We recommend professional installation by your builder or general contractor.
- A two person team is recommended.
- All plumbing rough in complete, per your local code.
- Water supply available.
- Verify floor is level. If the floor is out level, it may require shimming.
- Cut holes in the back panel to accommodate plumbing lines. Verify the plumbing is centered under the sink location.
- Attach the vanity securely to wall framing for proper support.
- Verify all points are free of plumbing and electrical lines.
- Verify the location of the vanity allows for the operation of doors and drawers without obstruction.
- Cabinet hardware installation is recommended by a professional.
- All drawers interfering with possible plumbing are sized on a 9” drawer track, there may need to be additional cut outs.