2021 Holiday Gift Guide
We’ve polled our design team, and are sharing our favorite items for the season. All of these items we either own or have gifted in the past as a favorite item. We hope you enjoy our picks for the 2021 holiday season.
Katie Wick’s Picks:
1. Mountain Lodge Boots, sherpa lined and athletic sole for walking around town. Way to be on point and comfortable this season!
2. Not only is this Katie’s favorite, but our entire office raves about Tieghan Gerard and her amazing recipes. Her new cookbook is set to realize February 2022, but a pre order would make a fantastic sticking stuffer this season. Half Baked Harvest Everyday.
3. The coziest wool slippers, an investment for around the house. But let’s face it – this is where we spend much of our time during the coziest season of all.
Katie Kath’s Picks:
4. A holiday inspired sweater, for all the gatherings ahead and a great way to gift someone close to you! A surprise, we’ve got you covered for next season gift.
5. Kerastase dry shampoo, when washing your hair is just too much – use this lightweight non powder residue spray for all day coverage. Perfect stocking stuffer for the teenagers in your life too!
6. This one makes our holiday list every year. A favorite perfume for years, Jos Malone Pomograntie Noir is Katie’s favorite scent. Surprise your MIL or best friend with this London based perfume.
7. Have a knitter in your life, or maybe someone that wants to learn? Gift this free beanie pattern and purchase one skein of yarn and a starter pair of needles to go with it. We love gifting experiences when possible, this is just the way to do it!
8. The perfect lightweight linen/cotton throw that’ll take you into all seasons is here! We love the mustard color for a pop of color to any space, while still feeling neutral enough to blend in.
9. We love a pair of matching soap and lotion at the kitchen sink. A classy way to accompany new fixtures in any home renovation, and also a great gift for the chef on your list. This one comes with a tray sized just right to hold the bottles, ease for refills down the road.
Amy DeGrote’s Picks:
10. Who doesn’t love a pair of lululemon leggings? Amy doesn’t pack for a weekend away without hers. A quick reminder, that a pair of black leggings could be the perfect gift for anyone on your list, classic and sure to not find their way in the return pile.
11. Tried and tested, Oribe Superfine Hairspray lasts all day. Maximum hold without weighing down your hair. Always in stock and ready to go at Amy’s house.
12. This undereye concealer is magical, the perfect light weight coverage for all day with many shades to choose from. With anti aging properties, think about your mother this year!
Shop the Holiday Guide Here:
Happy Holiday’s from our team to you!
Sharing a few recent projects we think you might like:
Interested in connecting about your home renovation?